Instructions for students taking an AI proctored assessments on Territorium's LifeJourney platform.
Please read through this entire document before beginning the assessment.
BEFORE YOU START
- Ensure that you can allocate enough time to work without interruptions. Once you start, you must finish it. If you exit prior to completing the test, your test time will continue to countdown. If you later attempt to re-enter the test, your time may have expired.
- Make sure you have read the Recommended Environment and are prepared to test on a device that meets those requirements.
- If you need a calculator, you must use the one provided with the test on your screen.
- If you get unexpectedly disconnected and still have time left on your exam, you may log back in (see below).
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support.
- Go to the LifeJourney portal at
If instructors provide test codes, use those codes as outlined below.
- The test code is tied to the exact assessment you have been selected to take. On the login page, look directly beneath the LifeJourney logo for Have a test code? Please, enter your code here. Click here to access the screen to enter your test code.
- Type the code in the first field. If you already have an account with Territorium, click Log in; otherwise, create a new account by clicking Create account. If you already have an account, but cannot recall your password, select the Forgot Password? box.
- Fill in all the required fields for creating a new account. Ensure your code and fields are completed, then click the Create button. Once you finish, you’ll be automatically redirected to your LifeJourney homepage.
- On your LifeJourney homepage, you’ll see the test for the code(s) entered. You can also see if a test is open , closed , needs to be continued , the test window has closed , or the student has been blocked by a proctor , a test window hasn't opened indicates a claimed test code for an assessment test window that isn't available yet, as well as the start and end dates. If you have another test code to enter, click on Add test code. When you are ready, click on the test.
PREPARING FOR AN AI-PROCTORED ASSESSMENT
- Before taking the AI-proctored assessment, you will need to take photos of (1) your face and (2) any photo ID (for example: driver's license, university ID, passport, etc.). Click on Start Photo Process. The photo process is required just once; if you have more AI-proctored assessments, you'll not be asked to do this process again.
- Follow the instructions that are shown at the beginning of the process. Click Next.
- Take a photo of your face. Make sure the picture is clear. You can take a new picture by clicking on Take new picture. When you are satisfied with your picture, click Continue with the process.
- Capture a photo of your picture ID with your webcam. Ensure that your face appears clearly in the captured photo. You may also upload a previously scanned ID from your computer.
- Before finishing, review both captured photos.
- If validation was successful, the following message appears.
- If validation was not successful, you will need to repeat the process. If you are unsuccessful 3 times, your administrator will need to manually validate your registration.
- Once validated, click Finish.
TAKING THE TEST
- Use of the Lockdown Browser is required. Click on the link that suits your computer's operating system and language: Download for Windows or Download for Mac
- Once the application has downloaded, install it on your computer.
- Before starting the assessment, make sure to close all your applications and restart your computer.
- Open only your browser and Log In to LifeJourney at https://life.territoritum.com
- Click on the Start button of your test tile. You will be asked if you want to open the Lockdown Browser OEM - click the Open Lockdown Browser OEM button.
- You will need to select Yes to allow the app to make changes to your device and Close Process for each of the open application prompts.
- Once your test starts, choose your answers and navigate through the test using the Previous and Next buttons at the bottom of the screen.
- Each of the questions is represented across the bottom. As questions are answered they are struck through. Use the Highlight button to mark questions for review.
- In the right-hand corner, there is a countdown time for this section and a start and end time based on when you started this section.
- Screen magnification is available by selecting Ctrl + +.
- Before selecting Submit and Continue, review all questions you intended to answer have been completed.
- You'll be returned to the test's welcome page. The status Return Home will appear, and also, if available, an option to see Score Report. Selecting Score Report will download the pdf report.
- You're done! Congratulations!